B2B SaaS companies are struggling with their Go-To-Market as the current tools in Revenue Operations were not build for SaaS. At MonetizeNow, we conceptualized the World's First Centralized Revenue Architecture with a single platform that solves selling, billing (including usage) across all sales channels. Our customers are now able to make more revenue and eliminate sales friction related to new sales, amendments and renewals.
At MonetizeNow, culture is not just a statement about our values but something that we firmly believe in and we are a culture-driven company. We are a remote-first company with a highly collaborative work culture. Our core values:
- Attention to detail
- Extreme ownership
- No jerks
- Learning Mindset
- Having fun
Our team is building a modern microservices-based multi-tenant SaaS platform that needs to be highly scalable and performant. We are looking for an engineer who has done this before to help us architect and build it right from the start. We are using Java/Spring, AWS, Lambda, Postgres, NoSQL, Kafka, and much more. Our company is still young so this role will get a chance to work across the entire backend and help bring our product to market. This is a high-impact/high ownership role and is expected to grow as our company does.
What you’ll do
- Design, architect, and build Java/Kotlin microservices in an API first way
- Collaborate with design, product, and other engineers to execute on our product roadmap
- Assist in setting up testing, pipeline, infrastructure, and deployment pipelines to ensure we can build and deploy fast and predictably
- Ensure our software is working correctly and fix any customer issues with passion and dedication.
Who you are
- Someone who builds microservices-based cloud products and platforms.
- A creator of beautiful REST API and someone who’s willing to debate the most RESTFul way to describe an API
- You live and breath automation, can’t live without a robust deployment pipeline, and can prove your code will work when it gets to production
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years recent experience Java
- 3+ years AWS experience with some combo of EC2/ECS/RDS/Lambda/DynamoDb
- Comfortable modeling data in both relational and non-relational databases, and know when to use them
- A person who’s obsessed with customers and takes ownership for putting the customer first
Things we’d like you to have, but it’s ok if you don’t
- 3+ years working on enterprise, billing, CPQ, finance, or other business software
- Have deployed a GraphQL API to production
- Experience working with remote teams on complex software experiences
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k participation
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Company sponsored outings