B2B Product Led Growth Enterprises are struggling in their Go-To-Market as they don’t have systems in place to support their rapid growth. We are building the first elegant solution for API-centric Saas Monetization Platform to allow our customers to monetize their products across all channels with a single system.
Our team is building a modern microservices-based multi-tenant SaaS platform that needs to be highly scalable and performant. We are looking for someone who wants to set the bar of what a modern frontend should look like. This is our first frontend hire in the US and you’ll be involved in every part of our frontend and will work alongside design and product. This is a high-impact/high-ownership role and is expected to grow as our company does.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with design and backend engineers to create a modern and intuitive user experience
- Build a modern frontend React/typescript app that will put all other business software to shame
- Own every part of the frontend development process from inception to deployment
- Work closely with other frontend engineers to define what our standards and architecture should look like
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- A person who’s obsessed with customers and takes ownership for putting the customer first
- Experience crafting and implementing RESTful microservices
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience with any public or private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Previously worked across multiple codebases when delivering features
- Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, and customer value
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment where the frontend is deployed multiple times per day to production
Things we’d like you to have, but it’s ok if you don’t
- Experience working with Java and microservices framework such as Spring Boot
- 3+ years working on enterprise, billing, CPQ, finance, or other business domain
- Have integrated GraphQL API in production
- Experience working with remote teams on complex software experiences
- Have used feature flags to incrementally roll out features
We are also proud partners of Pledge 1% and have pledged 1% of equity, 1% of the product, 1% of profits, and 1% of employee time for giving back.
We believe in an open, remote-first culture that fosters creativity, individual ownership, and team collaboration.